Thursday 20 November 2014

I Am a Terrible Blogger

Hey there Reader!

Hmmm... So I have been a terrible blogger this year... I can explain though😁 where to begin...
I don't have a laptop or computer where I can do my work. I have to use my mum's laptop. The next problem would be that I did not have internet. For my birthday I got an iPad 2 which I now use for all my social media. Before when my laptop was still working I had a USB stick which I affectionately called my "dongle". In order for me to use my iPad I had to take out the sim and put it in my iPad thus rendering the use of my "dongle". 

But now a month ago my mother had repurchased a new "dongle" and SIM card for her laptop. I have yet to get myself a laptop.. Guys I'm so broke😢😓.. But at least now I can use my mum's laptop with internet access. I'm so keen! 

But this couldn't have come at the worst time ever! I'm currently in the middle of my final exams at school ( grade 11 finals) and I will be only be done on the 28 November 2014! 

BUT (wow I have used 3 'buts' consecutively) I will be starting this all up again this Summer!😁 yes the summer, as in this coming month!  I live in South Africa so it is currently summer😁🌞🌼 I have so munched planned and I am so keen to start, so keen that is has distracted me from my studying numerous times! 

I will be starting up SUMMER HOLIDAY VLOGS on my Youtube channel on the 29 November 2014. This is where I will try and vlog everyday of my summer and post on my blog every day ordinary things I feel like blogging about. This will keep me busy during the holiday and this is also a way for me to document my holiday. This could be fun! An internet adventure! 😁✌️
So subscribe to my channel if you would like to check it out! 

Well this is it for me! I have to now get back to my Accounting books😓😩
Follow me else where: 
YouTube: http://m.youtube.com/user/TheFitMeInYourShoes
Twitter: @ SarahRoze97
Instagram: @SarahRoze97

Thanks for reading ❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment