Friday 11 October 2013

NUTELLA-BAR-ONE-CHOCOHOLIC’S-FRAPPE

Hey Reader! :)
Welcome to my blog page/post thing (:
So recently it had been waaaay too hot in South Africa as we are approaching SUMMER *excited face* The sunies wearing, dress wearing, tanning season!

I absolutely love summer! I like to call it the sun dress season, because really all I wear during summer are sun dresses, shorts (even though I am not a fan of my legs) and tanks! Is there anything better?


Summer is all about lounging at the pool with friends, sun tanning, boy checking (let’s be real here now :P) and ice cream eating and perfect milkshake/cold ice frappes.

Now I have to admit, I had NO IDEA what the hell a frappe was before I looked it up! We don’t have a Starbucks here in South Africa, the closest thing we have to somewhat resemble a Starbucks is the franchise Mugg ‘n Bean and let me tell you they make some seriously amazing coffee and food!!! NOM! But unfortunately there’s not a Mugg ‘n Bean in the town I live (because it’s just damn too tiny!) so that means I have to go to the town over where there are 2! But it’s so rare that I ever go there!


Off topic! Now, as I said I had no idea what the hell a frappe was so I looked it up and I found this recipe (below) on Twitter (*cough* my Twitter @SarahRoze97 *cough*)






  
So I was really really desperate and bored one day I decided to make my own frappe and let me tell you, it was amazing and divine! It felt like a cloud had settled on to your tongue and fairies were tickling your taste buds!
I am a chocoholic but more specifically a Nutella-holic! This is my turn and creation of the

NUTELLA-BAR-ONE-CHOCOHOLIC’S-FRAPPE
Ingredients:
    1 cup of milk
    2 tablespoons of sugar
    2-3 tablespoons of Nutella
    2 Cups of ice (or one tray)
   1/8 tsp vanilla essences
BLEND IT ALL UP!  



And there you go!! The end product!! 

If you did try out this recipe please do tell me on Twitter and Tweet me a picture and tell me what you thought!!
Also comment down below if you tried it out :P

Thanks for reading :)
Love Sarah Rose ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment