Sunday 24 November 2013

Music is Life

Hey Reader!♥ 
Welcome back to my "Music is Life" post part 2! If you have no idea what this is, it's basically where I share the songs that I have taken a liking to in the past weeks. 

I want this to be an interactive thing so leave a comment down there telling me which songs you like or tell me which songs I should give a listen to. 

So without further ado here are my top 10 fave songs at the moment: 

  1. Imagine Dragons- Demons 
  2. Imagine Dragons- On Top of The World
  3. One Direction- Story of My Life (in fact just go download the whole MIDNIGHT MEMORIES album, so worth it!!)  
  4. Jessie J- Nobody's perfect (acoustic version)
  5. Pitbull ft. Ke$ha- Timber
  6. Bastille- Icarus
  7. Bastille- Bad Blood (Just go download the album "BAD BLOOD" you won't regret it!) 
  8. Jenna Marbles- Boyfriends
  9. Little Mix- Move
  10. Ed Sheeran- I See Fire

So that's my list for this week! Don't forget to leave me a little comment telling me which one you loved or give me song suggestions! Thanks for reading! 
Till next time reader! 
Sarah Rose ♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment