Sunday 24 November 2013

Photo Fun

Yesterday (23 November 2013) my fellow friends (Siba and Chloe) and I were little waitresses for Chloe's mum's "Coffee on the Stoep" day for a few hours.. Let me tell you! I respect the art of waiting on people.. Our feet were killing us by the time the little "Coffee on the Stoep" ended!

"Coffee on the Stoep" is a little something Chloe's mum hosts every November. It's basically a small thing where she sells the jewelry she makes through the year and you can have breakfast or your 10 o'clock tea on the stoep for R30 (South African rands). She makes a variety of foods from quiches to triple chocolate mousse cake to pecan meringues.. It is endless and all oh so delicious! This runs from 09:00-13:00 so us little waitresses were constantly busy! 
Myself (left) and my friend Chloe (right)

Some of the items Chloe's mum made and sold

Coffee on the Stoep 

After the little "Coffee on the Stoep" we decided to take a little walk to the Dale fields. (I know! Very ironic and counter productive! shush :P ). There we took a few photos and decided to "act like models" XD It was a lot of fun though, so here are some of the photos we took.. 
My beautiful friend Chloe (@ChloeTheJean) 
My other beautiful friend Siba (left@Siba07)
and myself (right)



Siba

Chloe doing a little peace and smolder XD
Myself 

Chloe (left) and myself (right)

Well those were some of the photos we took yesterday at the Dale fields :) 
Thanks for reading, Reader :) 
Sarah Rose ♥

1 comment:

  1. Haaat Daym I'd look good with properly red hair XD I look like a red velvet cupcake in that last one :P

    ReplyDelete