Monday 28 April 2014

April Favourites

Hey reader! :)

So this blog post is all about my April Favourites!! I don't actually have a lot of things to talk about just misc. stuff. I've had a very hectic month so there's not a lot of stuff. 

Music:
  • I've been loving John Legend's new album Love In The Future in particular, "All of Me" and "You & I (Nobody In The World)". These 2 songs have been my jams for the past 2 months!!
  • I've also been loving Boyce Avenue. Their voices are amazing!! 

Links to the songs:
"All of Me - John Legend"
"You & I (Nobody In The World) - John Legend"

Boyce Avenue (Their channel)

Books:
I have been reading my English and Afrikaans (the second language I study at school) set work books. 

  • The Great Gatsby by F.Scot Fitzgerald, my English set work book. 
  • Fiela se Kind by Dalene Matthee, my Afrikaans set work book.
Both these books are beautiful and I highly recommend you read them. Do you read The Great Gatsby as a set work book in other countries?? 
Even though Fiela se Kind is an Afrikaans written book I hightly recommend you read it as there is an English Version of this book which you can purchase here: Fiela's Child

Beauty:
Unfortunately I have nothing new beauty related :( As I'v hit a dry spell cash wise. Hopefully I'll have some kind of beauty review for next month :) 

Food/Drink:
I have been loving this Marshmallow Sparkling Water drink from Cape Aqua! Oh my heavens!! IT SMELLS EXACTLY LIKE MARSHMALLOWS!!! Though.. This is not healthy at all.. Unfortunately..

TV Shows/Movies:
  • I had just finished watching the latest season of Haven. OH MY WORD!! asdfghjkl!! THE BEST THING EVER!! Go check it out!! It's loosely based on Stephen King's book The Colorado Kid. If you are into the whole paranormal/mystery thing, this is for you!!
  • My favourite movies this month would be Frozen and Scott Pilgrim VS. The World
I think this is all my favourites for the month?? 
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and check out my Youtube channel which is all on the side bar!!
Tell me what are your favourites this month of April??

Thanks for reading!! 
Love Sarah Rose ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment