Sunday 20 April 2014

My March Haul

Hey Reader :) 

It has been forever since I've blogged! I'm such a horrible person *facepalm* 
Well I have decided to do a haul blog. I've also created a vlog of this haul. It's not a brilliant video as it's my first vlog, I'm an amateur at this, sorry :p 
I go into more detail in the video but here are some snaps of the things I got. It's a beauty/clothing/other things haul of all the things I've bought throughout the month of March:)

List of things I got: 
Beauty - Essence Fantasia 01 Elves Like Lilac 
       - Essence Fantasia 03 Have You Seen My Unicorn
       - Essence 24hr Stays No Matter What Waterproof Eyeliner            Pen
       - Revlon Colorstay Stay Natural Foundation 008 True Beige

Fashion/ - Pink long sleeve crop sweater/top (Woolworths)
Clothing - Low rise skinny jeans (Woolworths)
         - Loose flowy strappy top (Woolworths) 

Shoes - Foschini Silver Grace Glamour 

Bag - Plain black Nike bag I'll use for my school books (Total         Sports)

Washed out Pink long sleeve crop top (Woolworths)
Low rise skinny jeans
(Woolworths)
Loose flowy strappy top (Woolworths)
                        

The Make Up 

Swatches of Eyeshadow
Left: 01 Elves Like Lilac (top swatch)
Right: 03 Have You Seen My Unicorn (bottom swatch)

Foschini Silver Grace Glamour

Nike bag 

And here is the video: March Haul || SarahRoze97

I hope you enjoyed reading!!
Follow me on Twitter @SarahRoze97
Follow this blog!
Comment down below if you would like me to check out your blog! 

Sarah Rose ♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment